Scotts Head Holiday Park
Located adjacent to beautiful Forster Beach (Main Beach) with its spectacular headland, Scotts Head Holiday Park offers a relaxed holiday in a back to nature setting. Guests enjoy hours spent on the beach just a minutes walk from their accommodation and have quick access to the walking paths over the headland where magnificent coastal views can be enjoyed. Perfect for family holidays, the Scotts Head Holiday Park provides immediate access to activities such as fishing, swimming, boating, surfing and bush walking.
- Up to 145 camping sites (powered and unpowered)
- 14 Cabins to choose from including 4 deluxe cabins, 2 ensuite cabins and 8 basic cabins (no ensuite in basic cabins)
- Free WIFI
- Camp kitchen with electric BBQs and communal fridge.
- Covered table and chairs with extra barbecue facilities.
- Quiet. Flat grounds with well kept grassed areas.
- On-site managers.
- Clean amenities block.
- Guest laundry.
- Guest’s clothes lines.
- Linen provided in deluxe and ensuite cabins.
- Provided in basic cabins - Bedspreads, pillows and pillow cases for double bed only
- Gas and ice available across street from main entrance. Parking beside the cabin.